7.13.2009

Weekend Wars

sunday was magically beautiful so we decided to pop adam's northampton, ma cherry and spent more time indoors shopping at the insane UO there and other places...scored 2 pairs of $20 jeans though! however we did find a really cool bridge overlooking a river-located inside lesbo land (smith college)... then ate some really good food in hartford called the Firebox or Fire in my Box...whatevs - overall good day

I might have contracted syphy at this starbucks bathroom...sex? anyone?   
also check out my dewy glow from the massive amounts of suntaning lotion spray (that smelled like dirt and diaper) hot i know...



 emo shot



sigh


whimsical flower picture...

Where my lesbian daughter will be attending...or let's face it where I should've gone...next...


Obligatory seltzer and red shorts


Safety belt worn as this seasons latest accessory






No comments:

Post a Comment