7.29.2009

I love lamp.


ah....the mosquito bites on my legs and my sweet biking short tan lines can only mean one thing: it's not winter.

This sunday's jaunt brought me to Bella's (again) for brunch...an hour or so wait but sooooo worth it...eggs, sausage, pancakes! mmmmm...then naptime because the stress of having to wake up and wait for breakfast wore me out....but then I was good to go and went on a light amble (ahem) up Bluff Head in N. Guilford...thank f'in god Lake Quonipogibogilog er whatever the name is is nearby because after that hike I needed to immerse myself in water immediately...and because we needed to kill some time before dinner in the oh so charming town of Chester we went to the land of unicorns, enchantment and magik...aka...Devil's Hopyard for some more hiking...and then it got sloppy. the end.

pictorial:

dayman ahhhh....fighter of the nightman ahhhh...that jingle just popped in my head
anywayzz


I found this dude hustling at the Lake...can you say ped-o-phile?


look at his jizz stain....i gave the gayface a ride despite 

freshly showered

evil

 fairy's paint in the woods....or it's just a dirty hippie ...whatever
 
magik

mysticism



enchantment



and then the shizz got sloppy but not THIS sloppy...(that's John's classy tail from John and Kate plus ten million kids) 

so that was Sunday...








No comments:

Post a Comment