7.20.2009

I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar...


Last week the sun decided to kick it up a notch and make me sweats...uf...good thing I decided to chop the shizzz out of my hair...yep shave the sides and give me a faux hawk to complete my lesbian transformation (jk jk jeez). Well my hair stylist, Laura,  is located in Brookyln folks atWoodley & Bunny  it's amazeballs! 

Afterwards met up with my pseudo gay bf and we went frolicking through the streets of the Meatpacking District--- we stayed at the Gansevoort
and coincidentally so was Jared Leto--really Jordan Catalano what happened to you??


and let me tell you how f'in pissed I am that I missed STELLASTAR for the 2ND time...WTF?/!!!! Bought tickets...check...two bands before them...check...so you would think they would go on oh i dont know around 10-1030..NO...waaayyy before then so while they were playing I was stuffing my face with delishnesss and enjoying my cocktails thinking I was running just in time...and you know what was the worst - i overhear this dude on his phone saying "omg, they are SO MUCH BETTER LIVE" that's all i needed to fucking hear...I'm bitter. fucking bitter. but did get a consolation prize, a t-shirt. 

anyways the next day I got the best cappuccino evs...bestest. and then sweated through Central Park for the most part of the day...then off to SOHO to check out Topshop (eh, its alright) and get some shampoo at BLISS! ...then it was time to drive home (and coincidentally it's where i do my best entertaining) ---yeah fell asleep. 

oh here are some pics:








it's confirmed that d-bags love rooftop hotel bars...just sayin

boy is finishing my b-fast

consolation prize



q-tip tree

according to a, this is a spot in central park that most people don't know about, where you can see this statue from behind, however, as we were exiting I swear I saw a gaggle of French girls on their way to that exact spot---how chics from another country found it is beyond me?!?? 

clearly needed chocolate after a long days sweat


It's called drinking chocolate thank you very much


traf




Super amazing smelling is more like it!






No comments:

Post a Comment