1.06.2012

The Devil's Lettuce

...that's what I should have called this blog.


Does anybody think about how narcissistic it is to keep a blog? Looking back at all my posts made me realize how vain I am to think that anyone would be interested in MY life...ME ME ME.... I don't think I lead an extremely exciting life, but it's never dull--always some fucking drama. So that's settled, I am a self-proclaimed narcissist* with weird quirks and a loud laugh bordering on irritating. Let's take a look at this cat--it's wearing a Pendleton inspired tribal fleece sweater for fuck sake! Ostentatious doesn't even begin to describe this feline...I'm so pissed it's not mine.

*Side note: Supposedly shame is the underbelly of narcissism, however, I don't believe that I have any shame, nor have I ever, therefore, in my case I think that theory is bullshit.



2 comments: